Thursday, December 16, 2010

Starting Again




It is time to start blogging again. I can feel it. It is time to start up my picture of the day challenge. I can feel that too. I don't want to call it the 365 because I don't want to feel guilty if I miss a day or three, and I don't want to start on January 1. Resolutions left to NEW YEARS DAY (always in all caps when we are talking about resolutions) never seem to stick. Really, how many times have you vowed to be more organized, lose weight, or save money on January 1st? You run out, buy Lean Cuisine meals, tons of folders and some Quick Books software and you know what happens...January 1st rolls around the next year and you make the same resolutions all over again. I think the best resolves start NOW. When you wake up one day and say "I want today to be different," and then you like it so much that you think tomorrow should follow in the same path.

I want to put something on this blog as close to everyday as I can manage. Some days it may be my thoughts, other days just a quote or some song lyrics that inspired me. Some days it may be a photograph I've taken that day, other days it may be a photograph that someone else took that I found meaningful. So long as it honestly, accurately represents my life it is okay. More than okay. It is enough. So, I'm starting again, resolving to focus more on living a creative life. Resolving to take the time to live a creative life.

No comments:

Post a Comment