Thursday, April 1, 2010

Day 47/3-29-2010/Lovely Monday


My city is beautiful, especially in the Spring.


And I really adore my neighborhood.


Do you have all of your ducks in a row?


Disembarking.


Duck kisses.


I love this photo, the blur gives it a slight dream-like feel to me.



Daughters and Ducks.


Little Red Wagon in deep thought.

Flowers on the bridge.


My beautiful family.


"Mommy? Are you okay down there?" I was flat on my back on the bridge taking photos when Munchkin came over to make sure I wasn't deaded.


Boomer.


Rachel.


Kitty love.


We have a very relaxed household.


My first gumbo.


It was SO YUMMY!


Cora- waiting for Doctor Who to start. "Now, Mommy? Now?"

1 comment:

  1. All of these pictures are spectacular. And that gumbo looked DELICIOUS. That duck pose was so cool. :)

    ReplyDelete