Monday, April 5, 2010

Day 53/4-4-2010/Little Monsters and the Gay Easter Parade


These are our Easter Monsters- Munchkin's is on the right with the one eye and is named "Curious" and Little Red Wagon's is the blue one named "Chompers." (Which, thanks to Dr. Powers, I always mentally add "Gompers" to)


Royal street, eerily empty, probably because everyone was on Bourbon waiting for the parade.


I stop for ponies.






He may look like a lady and dress like a lady but dude don't sit like a lady.




(That, that) Dude looks like a lady



"My girl. (My girl, my girl)
Talkin' 'bout my girl. (My girl)"
(The Temptations)





"New Orleans Ladies
A sassy style that will drive you crazy..."


"All the way
From Bourbon Street to Esplanade
They sashay by...(Louisiana Leroux)"




"You can dance, you can jive, having the time of your life
See that girl, watch that scene, dig in the dancing queen (Abba)."













the crowds on Bourbon



Hoppy Easter! (yes, I know- groan)


Around the Moon Walk- cool tattoo.
And finally below: the sun through the metal on the bridge in Baton Rouge.

No comments:

Post a Comment