Thursday, April 1, 2010

Day 48/3-30-2010/Wildflowers


Michael found a field of Wildflowers for me to play in right in the middle of the city.



Being in the middle of all that beauty was very good for my soul.




Self portrait in the flowers.



At home, Michael being a pirate.


The neighbor's wisteria.


Munchkin copying her step-dad- see her pirate hook.


We brought the girls out to the field that afternoon so that they could play in the flowers.


Munchkin making a clover chain.





See how happy he is to have his picture taken?


Another deep field of clover out at the Marina (where we went after our very successful Goodwill trip.)
My foot with the Sweetheart's.


Little Red Wagon making her own clover chain.









Isn't he handsome?

And I hope I'm not cheating by adding these last two since I didn't take them, Michael did. But I loved them and wanted to share.


No comments:

Post a Comment