Friday, April 9, 2010

Day 57/4-8-2010/Little Stories

Here are my photos from yesterday- and some of them tell little bits of stories.

A word of warning in advance- many of these are not the best as far as image quality- I had to use digital zoom and digital zoom and high image quality do not often go together. One day I'll with have a mega zoom to go with my G11 and then I'll have the very best of both worlds- but for now, this is what I have, I'm happy with it and I hope you enjoy them.

First: two friends.

Raphael.



Winston. (Note: he picked the place and the pose. This was after I asked him to smile.)

Next: Mini story 1-three baby ducks. (Love Ducks)


Daddy sticking his nose in.


We are family.


Follow the leader.

Mini story 2- Things found along the bayou.

Beautiful old buildings.


Me (that's my shadow!)

Art alligators.


Ducks.


Flowers.


Boats.


Tables.

Mini story 3: The dog days of Spring.



Dog butts.

"Hey Lady, did you take a picture of my butt? That's not cool, not cool at all."

Mini story 4: Venice is a sister city.




Right after this he started singing to her. It was great.

1 comment:

  1. oh my! these stories made me smile. and, of course, the flowers are STUNNING!!!

    ReplyDelete