Monday, March 1, 2010

Day 20/2-28-2010/This and That


I suppose I wasn't finished with the yellow flowers after all- and expect macros when the tulip blooms finally open!


Zorkie HATES my camera- she is certain that it steals bits of her soul every single time the shutter clicks. This is the result of me trying to sneak up on her and her spotting the electronic demon in my hand. If you want a lesson in patience- try taking pictures of a high strung cat.


Just driving in my car


Stopping for gas and diet cokes in Lobdell.

Late night- self portrait in a gas station bathroom- dead tired of being in the car and wishing I had my own Tardis. I did it this way in photoshop because everything felt too bright and I felt washed out so I thought this worked.
.
Goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment