Saturday, March 13, 2010

Day 31/3-12-2010/The Founding Fathers and Me



These are the maps in the corner of the office.


And here was the day's preferred method of transportation. We got to go all over campus in this thing- so much fun.


Driving along in a mini-automobile, Michael beside me at the wheel.



The Founding Fathers in the ABBA pose.


Here is Thomas Jefferson discussing with John Adams the dire ramifications of the decision of the Texas Board of Education to dismiss the Separation of Church and State clause to promote their own agenda. They are not amused.

And now a few self-portraits. I used to never like having photographs taken of me but finally I realized that I may want to remember not only where I went and what I saw but what I looked like at that time as well. So, this is me March 2010.

(Besides, I like taking them myself because then I am in full control of the delete button. Sweet.)






No comments:

Post a Comment