Monday, March 8, 2010

Day 28/3-8-2010/This Means War


I am very sorry to report (actually I'm not, I'm not sorry one bit) that this is how I spend my free time when Michael is in class- having mini-wars (and war games) in the deserted hallways of the history department. I even have an answer ready for any security guard who may inadvertently happen past: "There's plenty of tanks if you want to play- but the jeepy thingy is mine."


Moving in (I'm sure there has to be a spiffy Army term for that).



Oops, looks like they got carried away, we're not supposed to blow up out own tanks!




I'll get you...you and your little tank too!


Calling in air support.

Moving out for the night. War games over.

And lastly, this little fellow was perched in the tree just outside the office window and I couldn't resist. He kept hopping away and I had to use the digital zoom so I didn't have high hopes for the picture but I have to say I was very happily surprised. My camera rocks.


2 comments:

  1. Your camera DOES rock! What kind is it? I need a new one cuz mine brokey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this post rocked! i love army guy wars! so very cool!

    ReplyDelete